I've made it a challenge this week to produce at least one peice of artwork a day whether photography, art, sketch or something else creative. I've caught up with loads of little half finished jobs I've not had a spare moment to do, taken some whimsical photos (helped with a little sprinkling of snow making everything christmasy) and sketched/painting things I've wanted to paint. In my own time, to my own tastes. I'm not saying they're any different in quality to commissioned pieces but it takes the stress out of it- I'm a perfectionist and over-critical of my work when I know it's for someone else.
I dont know if I will be able to keep up my challenge of 'one a day' but I will certainly give it a go!!
charcoal sketch (see my facebook fanpage for more- please note some have adult content i.e. nudes)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete